Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://www.industria.tech website operated by INDUSTRIA Technology Ltd. (“INDUSTRIA”, "us", "we", or "our"). By using our site, you indicate that you accept these terms and that you agree to abide by them.
These general terms shall govern any surfer of the website, as well as the rights and obligations of INDUSTRIA and the surfer respectively, related to using of information provided by this site.
Using the site and intellectual property
The entire information, composition and design of INDUSTRIA, as well as the name itself are protected by the Copyright law and all rights related thereto. This site or any parts thereof may not be reproduced, imitated, copied, sold, re-sold or used for commercial purpose, without the express consent of INDUSTRIA. The contents of this site may only be used for non-commercial, private purpose. Any use beyond this context – publishing of text, or any part thereof without INDUSTRIA’ knowledge, feeding of databases for commercial purpose, distribution of text under any form, for any purpose and on any media or computer environment, as well as any other form of commercial use – is prohibited, and shall be subject to a strict legal prosecution.
Any and all trademarks, logos and symbols used on this website are a sole property of their respective owners. This site may be used only for lawful purposes by persons searching for information related to INDUSTRIA.
All surfers agree to use www.industria.tech in accordance with these present terms.
The surfer may not:
- Use this site in the meaning of delivering, distribution, saving or destroying the information in any way infringing or not respecting basic human or public rights.
- Publish any information of discriminative nature or which infringe the confidentiality or any third party’s rights.
- Post incomplete, false or inaccurate data or information which is not its property.
- Send any franchise, pyramid schemes, “club friendships”, distribution agency contracts and commercial representation contracts or other business proposals requiring advance or regular payment.
- Delete or amend any material sent by other persons.
- Distribute copyrighted material unless it owns the copyright or has the owner's permission to do so.
- Distribute any information containing trade secret, unless it owns the trade secret or has the owner's permission to do so.
- Distribute any information infringing any other person’s intellectual property rights or any rights related to personal data protection of others.
- Distribute any information that is obscene, libelous, threatening, offensive, abusive hateful, or embarrassing to another surfer, or any other person or entity.
- Distribute photos with sexual content or announcement.
- Distribute information containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, “mailbombing”, “cancelbots”, or perform any other actions meant to cause damages, loss of interference, subversive hindrances or crushing the system, database or the information and/or are meant to obtain and use of somebody else’s information.
The surfer is prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this site, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such surfer.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any surfer, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing".
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Performing any actions resulting in unreasonable or disproportionable overloading of the site structure.
The surfer is responsible for any actions leading to violations of the system or network.
Our site may contain hypertext links to other sites. We do not make any commitment in respect of any other site that you may access via our site and we cannot be held liable under any circumstances for the contents of such sites, their operation or access to them.
Information about you and your visits to our site